Books in a Bubble, AMC Bookkeeping
Mon, 27 Feb 2017
With technology advancements, legislative changes, and many organisations looking for find efficiencies - this event is a MUST for your calendar.
This informative event will be held in Canberra, from 1pm on 28th February 2017.
Guest speakers will present and discuss hot topics including:
- The future of bookkeeping - where will you fit in?
- Single Touch Payroll, when, how, why, what plus your questions on the transition
- How recently released e-invoicing standards will significantly change bookkeeping
- The BAS - simplified… really? ATO is changing the BAS reporting
- Simple payroll mistakes made, and how to avoid them
- Add-ons and integrations - what’s all the fuss about
- Demistifying terminology being used by accounting software vendors
- PLUS much more..
Dr. Michael Ross will be presenting on eInvoicing on behalf of the Digital Business Council.