The Adoption Working Group
The Adoption Working Group is a representative group of business, Government and peak bodies.The Working Group will provide advice to Council on:
- Promoting, advocating and championing widespread adoption of eInvoicing:
- To improve automation and end-to-end electronic transactions between buyers and sellers of goods and services;
- To assist with ensuring that all business segments (especially small businesses) are engaged and included in the process of advocating the broad-scale adoption of eInvoicing; and
- Reviewing the contribution of marketing and PR consultants, and work collaboratively with them to help promote and represent eInvoicing to business, agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Monitoring the use and uptake of eInvoicing to:
- Support effective external stakeholder engagement across public and private sector, particularly in respect of early adoption initiatives;
- Ensure that it is available and effective in establishing and driving pilots and providing operational information in support of actual or intending adopters;
- Be a point of contact to assist with the establishment and supervision of eInvoicing user experiences; and
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and triage relevant issues to other Council working groups.
- Identifying and assessing barriers, gaps and opportunities at Australian and international levels to enable migration towards common standards.
Participants: (current as at 22 February 2017)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
- Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Australia Post
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA-ANZ)
- GS1 Australia
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
- NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- Rural Business Tasmania
- SA Government